A range of services to suit your needs
Perfect for getting your bike set up and properly adjusted prior to a race or event.
- Full safety check
- Brakes checked and set up
- Gears checked and set up
- Tyres inspected for wear and tear
- Headset checked/adjusted
A full service to keep your bike in top condition
- Everything in the Tune-Up service, plus:
- Frame and forks cleaned and polished
- Drivetrain degreased and lubricated
- Wheels cleaned and trued
A full strip-down and overhaul of components
- Everything included in the Tune-Up and Full services, plus:
- All parts fully removed from frame and cleaned
- Hub service (excludes hub gears)
- Headset Service
- Bottom Bracket Service
- Anti-corrosion formula applied to frame internals
- New inner and outer gear cables fitted (price includes brand new cables)
- New inner and outer brake cables fitted (price includes brand new cables)
- Where applicable press fit bearings (and related BB adapters), frame inserts & headset cups are left in place, cleaned & re-greased
Full diagnostic and advise
If you are unsure what service you require or would simply like some expert advice, select this service and our mechanic will carry out a diagnostic on your bike and recommend a bespoke plan.
In addition to the diagnostic work, the price also includes a ‘Tune-Up’ service. You have the option of upgrading to a more expensive service, by simplying pay the difference between its price and the diagnostic price (e.g. if you decide to proceed with a Premium service you will pay an additional £25.00 on top of the diagnostic fee).
Any additional work required will be quoted separately and will be charged in addition to the Diagnostic service price (please note we will always seek your approval before completing any additional work).